The house is a monument of culture – a sample of the unique architecture of Zlatograd. It is situated in the middle of EAC, restored and furnished (with the assistance of the SAPARD programme) and has received guests since the spring of 2004.
It has 8 double rooms and a spacious salon. The felicitous combination of traditional interior and modern amenities ensures adequate conditions for recreation and creative activity. All rooms are provided with telephones, cable television, mini-bar, safe, Internet connection and sanitary facilities. At guests disposal are spacious inner court with place for recreation, fireplace, well and a lot of flowers.
Rates for accommodation in BGN per person per night for:
- Bed & breakfast in a double room – 25 lv
- Bed & breakfast in a single room – 34 lv
- Child up to 3 years old – free of charge
- Child up to 13 years old on an extra bed – 17 lv
- Child up to 13 years old on a normal bed – 20 lv