In April 2012, was open the newest hotel in of Etnographic Area Complex – SPA complex “Aleksandar”! This is the lagrest investment project of the EAC, including hotel with 32 beds, restaurant in typical for Etnographic Area Complex Revival style –350 seats and spacious terrace with capacity 36 seats as well as stylish equipped SPA-center with indoor pool, areas for relax, steam bath, Finnish sauna, ice-pail, Turkish bath “Hamam”, hydro massage bathtubs with salts, essential oils and mineral water, tangentor bath.
SPA complex “Aleksandar” impresses with its unique architecture, part of the overall ensemble reserve of buildings in Etnographic Area Complex.
The building is a real model of Zlatograd’s Revival style, interior and furniture impresses with its functionality, uniqueness and meet all modern requirements of clients.
The hotel part of SPA complex “Aleksandar” has 14 double rooms (with extra bed) and 8 of them are big size bed, 1 apartment with 2 separate rooms and bathrooms. The rooms are stylishly funished and equipped with telephone, cable TV, mini-bar, internet, luxury WC and balcony.
Rates for accommodation in BGN per person per night for:
- Bed & breakfast in a double room – 33.00 lv
- Bed & breakfast in a double room, including full SPA package (indoor pool, steam bath, Finnish sauna, ice-pail) - 43.00 lv
- Bed & breakfast in a single room – 43.00 lv
- Bed & breakfast in a single room, including full SPA package (indoor pool, steam bath, Finnish sauna, ice-pail) - 53.00 lv
- Child up to 3 years old – free of charge
- Bed & breakfast for child over 3 years old on a extra bed– 19.00 lv
- Bed & breakfast for child over 3 years on normal bed – 25.00 lv